Moving out can be tough and challenging at times, and we want to make sure that we are able to help you out for a hassle-free experience.
Here are some few tips for you before you vacate the property:
1. Please make sure that you have emailed us with your intention to vacate your property. We will acknowledge this request within 48 working hours. (Please note, if you are on a fixed term tenancy, you cannot exit your fixed term agreement without approval from your landlord – contact us for more information.
2. The outgoing inspection will be conducted 24 working hours of your vacate date. Please ensure that the premises have been cleaned thoroughly, and no personal belongings are left at the property.
3. Carpets should have been steamed and cleaned by a professional cleaning service.
4. If there are notable damages at the property, it is best that you advise your property manager ahead of time so as not to affect your bond release at the end of your tenancy.
5. We can make arrangements for you with Moving Hub in assisting for your removals.